FOR SALE – An absolutely superb 1929 Raffaele Calace orchestra model mandolin, without a single top crack or repair. Rarely an instrument of such vintage is found in such a condition. Playable at once (may need new strings and a setup due to not being played for a while). Has very big sound. Clear trebles and decent bass. Will not disappoint.
FOR SALE -1907 Fratelli Vinaccia mandolin. Unrestored. May need some work.
FOR SALE – 1910’s Raffaele Calace mandolin with extended fretboard, fully playable with easy action all the way up the fretboard.
FOR SALE – Luthier- built, all solid-woods unlabelled flatback mandolin. Very bright and crispy sound. Well set up. Double sides, with side sound ports.
FOR SALE – Rare 1920’s German aluminium-bodied flatback, restored to playability
* * * S O L D * * * 1898 Luigi Salsedo concert mandolin.
* * * S O L D * * * Anonimous mandolin inspired by Luigi Embergher, model 5 bis. Has Japanese permit stamp.
* * * S O L D * * * – 1906 Luigi Embergher Mandoliola, model No.3.
* * * S O L D * * * – Fratelli Calace Napoli-Catania mandolin
*** S O L D *** 1900 De Meglio No. 2 mandolin.
*** S O L D *** 1916 Luigi Embergher Orchestra No. 1 エンベルガー マンドリン
*** S O L D *** 1903 Raffaele Calace “Brevettato 900″
* * * S O L D * * * 1912 Raffaele Calace with fluted ribs
You can contact me direct on victor (at) speranski.com Thank you!