FOR SALE – 1906 Luigi Salsedo fluted mandolin. Fully restored and wonderfully playable. The top is fully intact with no cracks or repairs.
FOR SALE – 1929 Raffaele Calace mandolin in a perfect condition. Beautiful instrument, with low and easy action and wonderful sound. No repairs anywhere, no cracks or splits.
FOR SALE -1907 Fratelli Vinaccia mandolin. Unrestored. May need some work.
FOR SALE – 1910’s Raffaele Calace mandolin with extended fretboard, fully playable with easy action all the way up the fretboard. Very well setup and with very bright and clear sound.
FOR SALE – Luthier- built, all solid-woods unlabelled flatback mandolin. Very bright and crispy sound. Well set up. Double sides, with side sound ports.
FOR SALE – Rare 1920’s German aluminium-bodied flatback, restored to playability
* * * S O L D * * * 1898 Luigi Salsedo concert mandolin.
* * * S O L D * * * Anonimous mandolin inspired by Luigi Embergher, model 5 bis. Has Japanese permit stamp.
* * * S O L D * * * – 1906 Luigi Embergher Mandoliola, model No.3.
* * * S O L D * * * – Fratelli Calace Napoli-Catania mandolin
*** S O L D *** 1900 De Meglio No. 2 mandolin.
*** S O L D *** 1916 Luigi Embergher Orchestra No. 1 エンベルガー マンドリン
*** S O L D *** 1903 Raffaele Calace “Brevettato 900″
* * * S O L D * * * 1912 Raffaele Calace with fluted ribs
You can contact me direct on victor (at) speranski.com Thank you!